“Time To Kill” can be purchased through paypal
You can also purchase any song from the Album for a $1.50. Simply type in the song title, then click on the Buy Button below, and I will email you an MP3 of it.
My new CD is called “Time To Kill”. Below is a track listing, along with a brief description of the tracks.
Click on the track title to hear a short clip of the song.
- Hey Canada! - up-tempo sing-a-long celebrating Canada's Sesquicentennial
- East Coast Girls Drink Beer - fun party song with pub ambience
- To Be In New Brunswick Once More - reflective East Coast style waltz
- Time to Kill - folk-rock arrangement of the song by The Band
- Warriors - rock song using the "sports is war" metaphor
- Spanish Beethoven - Beethoven Symphony (#7, 2nd movement) arranged for folk instruments, followed by a Latin style instrumental
- Friday Night Open Mic - beatnik style spoken word piece in 3 movements
- Makin' Chili - funky blues song with humourous suggestive lyrics
- Newfoundland 9-1-1 - dramatic East Coast a cappella piece about Newfoundland aiding September 11th victims
- Les Musiciens de Bremen - French version of the Grimm's fairy tale, in a country/folk blues arrangement
- Captain Basil Hood and the Cows - silly folk ballad about a pirate
- Beer Leaguer - uptempo country rock piece about old timer hockey
- We're Here for the Song - folk-rock celebration of music
All songs written by Glenn McFarlane except track 4 (J.R. Robertson) and 6 (Beethoven/McFarlane) and registered with SOCAN.