“Food For Thought” can be purchased through paypal
You can also purchase any song from the Album for a $1.50. Simply type in the song title, then click on the Buy Button below, and I will email you an MP3 of it.
My first solo CD is called “Food for Thought”. Below is a track listing, along with a brief description of the tracks.
Click on the track title to hear a short clip of the song.
- I'm as Happy as a Clam - uptempo swing, with kazoo solos
- The Wedding Video - mellow modern country love song
- Lobster Roll - quirky "Maritime Rap" piece
- Music, Sports, Sex and Beer - humourous country waltz
- Don't Be Afraid to Lose - philosophical uptempo folk/rock piece
- God Hates Shrimp - humourous (possibly offensive) klezmer piece
- Tango To Preston - instrumental set, slow waltz then uptempo latin piece
- Canadian Humline Song - humourous compilation of Canadian folk songs
(PDF Tabs for the Canadian Humline Song)
- Newfoundland 9-1-1 - slow ballad regarding September 11th events in Gander
- When I Come Home - uptempo modern country piece
- I Want a Hug - uptempo Rockabilly/Skiffle kids song
- Say Hello to Tomorrow - uptempo folk/world music piece
- Of Limericks and Days Past - reflective poem
- Hudson's Last Voyage - dramatic folk/rock piece in 6 movements